My experience started by working in our family business where my father was a Port Agent Consignee for all the cruise ships that arrive to Puerto Vallarta.
He handled the migration procedures for both the cruise ships arriving to the port and also for the passengers disembarking as tourists wanting to visit this beautiful destination.
My mother worked with immigration procedures for many years helping those that decided they wanted to stay longer to trade their tourist visa for a FM3 card to become a resident in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Now, I am following in their footsteps to assist foreigners to navigate the complex Mexican processes with the things I’ve learned from the family business.
We can assist you with
- Permanent Residency (Residente Permanente)
- Temporary residency (Residente Temporal)
- Temporary Residency Renewals (1 to 3 year extensions)
- Apply for work permits (work visa)
- Notifications for change of address, change of work or change of civil status
- Driver’s license
- Medical insurance applications
- Discount cards for senior citizens
- Mexican Nationality (Mexican Citizenship)